I apologize for not posting yesterday, I was swamped and did not get a chance. If you remember about a month ago I mentioned I hit a deer with my car. It was a 3-week wait to get my vehicle into the body shop. Within a week I was notified that the insurance company decided that my car was a “total loss”. I did not want to buy a new car. Being in Durango, there are no great car deals here. I went online and found a vehicle, in Dallas. This was my first online vehicle purchase. What I didn’t realize when I bought it is how difficult it is to find a transport to deliver the vehicle to Durango right now, apparently there is a pandemic or something… Anyway, to make a long story short, I am flying to Dallas tomorrow morning to pick up the vehicle and drive it back. I will be back very early on Friday and will be able to post before the weekend.
Unfortunately, there may not be too much to talk about. The Euro model has removed all chances of precipitation for the weekend. The GFS and Canadian have trended down significantly with their precipitation forecasts.
As you know model disagreement and uncertainty this close to a potential precipitation event is not encouraging. Interestingly enough all 3 models show the potential for a light precipitation event now on Monday. The Canadian and Euro show another wave around Thanksgiving. The GFS shows nothing after Monday.
That is all I have for now. I will update again on Friday. Thanks for following and supporting the site!